- Did you experience a functional bug when hacking the application?
- Did the app server crash after you sent some malformed HTTP request?
- Were you sure to have solved a challenge but it did not light up on the score board?
- Do you think you found an accidental vulnerability that could be included and tracked on the score board?
- Do you disagree with the difficulty rating for some challenges?
- Did you spot a misbehaving UI component or broken image?
- Did you enjoy a conference talk, podcast or video about OWASP Juice Shop that is missing in our references compilation on GitHub?
In all the above (as well as other similar) cases, please reach out to the OWASP Juice Shop team, project leader or community!
|OWASP Slack Channel||https://owasp.slack.com/messages/project-juiceshop (Self-registration)|
|Google Groups Forum||https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/forum/#!forum/juice-shop-project|
|Project Mailing List (on Google Groups)||email@example.com|
Your honest feedback is always appreciated, no matter if it is positive or negative!
You can provide feedback on all solved hacking and coding challenges directly from the Score Board and Coding Challenge modal dialog. Clicking the respective like/dislike button will send you to a Google Form pre-filled with the challenge information and your positive or negative verdict.
You can just submit the Google Form right away, or you can add some extra free text feedback before doing so.
To prevent spamming and duplicate feedback, you have to be signed in with a Google account to submit the form. Neither your email address nor any other personal information will be submitted along with the form.