Part I - Hacking preparations
OWASP Juice Shop offers multiple ways to be deployed and used. The author himself has seen it run on
- restricted corporate Windows machines
- heavily customized Linux distros
- all kinds of Apple hardware
- overclocked Windows gaming notebooks
- Chromebooks with native Linux support
- various cloud platforms
Chance is pretty high that you will be able to get it running on your computer as well. This part of the book will help your install and run the Juice Shop as well as guide you through the application and some fundamental rules and hints for hacking it.
Should you run into issues during installation or launch of the application, please do not hesitate to ask for help in the community chat or by opening a GitHub issue! Please just make sure that you flipped through the appendix on troubleshooting first.